Become A Member
Irish Judo Association - New Member Process
- Membership form & fee are required to register a new member
- Payment methods are cheque/postal order, PayPal or Bank Transfer
- Cash can only be accepted if the person comes direct to the office to delivery by hand
- Submit completed Membership form by post with cheque/postal order to IJA office address listed on website or email completed membership form to email address listed on website and advise if payment request is to be Paypal or Bank Transfer, administrator will action your request
- IJA membership will only be deemed completed when Membership & Payment is received and when new licence number is issued.
- This can take up to 2-3 working days to complete, so prepare in advance
- Do not use the Renew Membership page unless you/your child are existing members with a licence number issued already
You can download a membership form here.